Friday 21 December 2007

Bye Bye Komaba, Hello Misato!

Amman, the city of seven mountains, does not have rivers -ofcourse except those which are made artificially by the rain in Winter-. Natural water scenes in Amman do not exist.

This introduction can help understanding how I am feeling right now. I am moving out of Komaba, to a place where I will see 2 rivers everyday while sitting in the train. TWO RIVERS! not one, two! not a lake, but a RIVER! This scene is very very beautiful. In the train I jump from window to another just to make sure I do not miss an angle of the scene, up until the train goes underground.





Its almost nine months now. Do you know what nine months mean? It means I am officially not allowed to participate in the Japanese speech contest organized by the Japanese Embassy in Amman. I lost my chances in taking over the world, as the emperor from outer space! =(

Since laws and regulations force me to move out of Komaba International Lodge that belongs to the University of Tokyo, I will need to find a new house. Finding houses in Tokyo is as easy as double clicking your mouse. The problem is to find a house that suits your daily life. Your budget, your university, and where your friends live.

Misato, the area where the Muslim community lives.

I will be living in Shin-Misato (the new misato). Muslims, many of them, live there. When I entered the place I practically felt I am living in an Arabic Muslim country that has all the technological advancements of Japan. I chose Misato because it is a nice neighborhood, on the other side of Tokyo. And eventhough it is practically considered in Saitama, it is still very close to Tokyo in general and the University of Tokyo in specific.

What I like about living in Misato that the trip from and to the laboratory needs to ride a JR train. Thats a train ABOVE the ground. Finally I will be able to see the beautiful scenes of Japan everyday, and by that I mean the two rivers, which are not a usual sight for Jordanian people.

I will be posting more details very soon. Details about my new house, the scenes, Misato, and general news. Keep following the blog and Japan lovers will have some Candy! v(^_^)v

3 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

:D emperor of space is transferred to misato due to his evil plans!:p
..you can still participate in the special entry^^
but honestly i never knew about this regulation/rule to move to another place..why why why?u have more info?

"Keep following the blog and Japan lovers will have some Candy!"

(cough!)I guess i should be #1!(^_^)v

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Congratulations on not one, but TWO RIVERS, not lakes!

hehe, good news all around.

Eid mubarak.

Anonymous said...

misato,tanoshimidesune.
i hope you will have more powerful and colorful days in your new life!

i really wanted to heve next letter from space emperor...

K-s

ja, matane! inshaa'allah, we will see in march in amman!